The fourth installment of Inner Model will premiere in winter of 2017, after a five year hiatus.
The prizes this cycle are:
- A cover and spread in Elle Magazine.
- An international Sephora skincare iD campaign.
- A 2 year long modelling contract with RED Models.
- A cash prize worth $250,000.
(information stated is correct at start of contest)
|Allegra Venturi||20||1.77m||Milan, Italy||Episode 1||12th/11th|
|Amedea Venturi||20||1.77m||Milan, Italy|
|Ashley Smithson||23||1.83m||Orlando, United States||Episode 3||10th/9th|
|Mariam Smithson||18||1.79m||Orlando, United States|
|Jela Kis||25||1.77m||Poprad, Slovakia||Episode 5||8th|
|Alojzia Kis||22||1.79m||Poprad, Slovakia||7th|
|Pembe Yavuz||20||1.78m||Konya, Turkey||Episode 6||6th/5th|
|Sedef Yavuz||17||1.81m||Konya, Turkey|
|Adrijana Novak||18||1.80m||Trogir, Croatia||Episode 7||4th/3rd|
|Nada Novak||18||1.80m||Trogir, Croatia|
|Molly English||21||1.85m||Baltimore, United States||Episode 8||2nd|
|Autumn English||19||1.78m||Baltimore, United States||1st|
Changes and twistsEdit
This season allotted a new panel of judges, never before seen on other shows.
- Sisters: This season, each contestant applied and competed along side her sister. Every photoshoot, challenge, and elimination was as a pair.
- Extra photoshoots: For every season of Inner Model, optional photoshoots and bookings are given for the models to perform for a week. This season, if a team booked a client, they would be immune for the week.
- Comeback: Halfway through the competition, one pair of sisters was allowed to return to the competition.
- In episode 1, Alojzia & Jela attended a photoshoot, however were not booked for the job, and thus were not granted immunity.
- In episode 2, a non-elimination was held, as each team attended a photoshoot and was booked for the job.
- In episode 5, all eliminated models attended a photoshoot. Adrijana and Nada booked the job, and returned to the competition. After their return, Jela, in anger, quit the competition. Due to this, at panel, Alojzia was eliminated by default.
- In episode 8, Autumn & Molly attended three photoshoots individually. Autumn booked three of the jobs, while Molly booked two. For booking the most jobs, Autumn was declared the winner.